St. Gregory Foundation for Latin Liturgy
Established in September 1989, the St. Gregory Foundation for Latin Liturgy seeks to promote within the Church in the United States the use of the Latin language in the Mass of Pope Paul VI, according to the teachings of the Second Vatican Council, in order to encourage the faithful to appreciate the unique theological, pastoral and spiritual qualities of the Latin Mass.
Toward this end, the Foundation is devoted to the use of the great patrimony of sacred music as envisioned by Sacrosanctum Concilium and to the preservation of the liturgical tradition of the Latin Rite as codified in the Missale Romanum of 1970.
- produces a regular newsletter with important information on matters of concern to the membership
- sponsors seminars and workshops for priests, seminarians, musicians, and other pastoral workers
- is involved in liturgical studies, publishing articles in leading Catholic periodicals and in the Foundation newsletter
- states its views in the Catholic and secular press, when appropriate
- believes that proper liturgical and instructional materials are essential for the continued celebration of Latin liturgy and so makes these things available
For more information on the St. Gregory Foundation please contact Father Peter Stravinskas.
To become a member of the St. Gregory Foundation and receive their periodical newsletter, send $10 (seminarians and religious free) along with your name and address mentioning your desire to promote Latin in the Liturgy through the St. Gregory Foundation to:
601 Buhler Court
Pine Beach, NJ 08741
The Rev. Peter M. J. Stravinskas, Ph.D
Founder and President
Dr. Simina Farcasiu
Mr. Richard Hough
Your support of the St. Gregory Foundation is more important than ever before. You can easily donate online or become a member for just $10 per year. Also, there are several writings, homilies, and educational materials available to help you deepen your understanding and appreciation for the Latin Liturgy.
Latin Mass Resources
Introduction to the Basics of Reciting the Latin Mass for Priests. – $10.00
Introduction to the Basics of Chanting the Mass for Priests. – $10.00
Additional Products Order Form
To order other products from the St. Gregory Foundation for Latin Liturgy that will be delivered to you by mail, simply click on the order form to download, choose your selections, fill the form and submit payment.